1 to 1 Computing
Funding for Students
Financial Assistance Support:
- For students on MOE-FAS, subsidies are available even if there is insufficient Edusave balance. The cash out-of-pocket (OOP) will be $0.
- For students on non-MOE-FAS, subsidies are available such that the maximum OOP will be $50.
- Financial assistance is also available for Permanent residents (PR) and International Students (IS) who need support.
More information will be shared in January 2021, when MOE provides schools with more details.
Supporting Parents to Support their Child
As parents, you play an important part in ensuring that your child, continue to learn to be respectful, safe, and responsible users of technology. Some simple tips include:
- Model good digital habits for your child.
- Know your child well, and have conversations with your child about safe and responsible use of technology.
- Set ground rules for internet use.
- Navigate the internet together to understand their usage.
To support you in keeping your child safe online, you may refer to these resources:
- MOE Handbook (I) for 1 to 1 Learning
- MOE Cyber Wellness site
- MOE Cyber Wellness Programme
- Better Internet Singapore
- NLB SURE site (identifying fake news)
Minimum Laptop Specifications
- Intel® Core™ i5-10210U Processor 1.6GHz
- Windows 10 Home (64 Bit) Operating System
- 8GB RAM DDR4
- 256GB SSD (Hard Disk Space)
- 13.0″ – 14.0” Full HD Anti-Glare Display Screen
- Intel UHD Graphics
- Max Total Weight: 1.40kg (including battery)
- Wi-Fi 5.0GHz (802.11ac)+Bluetooth 4.2 (Dual band)
- HD Web Camera
- Carry Bag & Optical Mouse